Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milan P Stojanovic has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Milan P Stojanovic has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 4 of 4
Total waste of time. Only could see him on Saturday In melrose. Did not care of my needs even know I showed him MRI and 5 years of surgery results and said I need another nerve blocker and said I did not even neeed and that would not recommend pain med even after 5 years of it be it prescribed to me . I had 4 RFA IN the last 5 .years and still wanted to do a nerve blocker. Did not go over my MRI results He said after a RFA you should be fine after 4 days. I had 4 and it takes at least a month. He did not care about my needs or well being .
33 Years Experience
University Of Belgrade
Graduated in 1985
Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVA Boston Healthcare System-Jamaica Plain Campus, 150 S Huntington Ave, Jamaica Plain, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Milan P Stojanovic in this video.
Dr. Milan P Stojanovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica Plain, MA.