Dr. Milan Stojanovic Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Milan Stojanovic?

Posted on April 9th, 2017

Total waste of time. Only could see him on Saturday In melrose. Did not care of my needs even know I showed him MRI and 5 years of surgery results and said I need another nerve blocker and said I did not even neeed and that would not recommend pain med even after 5 years of it be it prescribed to me . I had 4 RFA IN the last 5 .years and still wanted to do a nerve blocker. Did not go over my MRI results He said after a RFA you should be fine after 4 days. I had 4 and it takes at least a month. He did not care about my needs or well being .

Posted on October 21st, 2017