Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milana Boukhman
Dr. Milana Boukhman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Boukhman is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Milana Boukhman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Boukhman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
12 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Beth Israel Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Milana Boukhman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.