Dr. Mildred Kwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mildred Kwan?

Posted on February 16th, 2015

One of a kind doctor. Dependable, caring, and most important...HUMAN!

Just the best!!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Kwan has been working with me since 2011, she has gone above and beyond trying to get to the bottom of my hives, or at least manageable, she is extremely knowledgeable, constantly looking for new ways or or new treatments. She never stops trying and to me that is worth everything. As I have told her many times, I wish she was my all around doctor. I feel more than confident in her abilities to treat me, she makes me feel comfortable, she explains everything no matter how many questions. This has been a long two years of trying to get to the bottom of my problem and she has not given up. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Exceptional physician. Very very smart, and thorough. A pleasure to talk to.

If you thought caring doctors were all on TV...

Posted on July 14th, 2010

If you thought all the caring doctors were all scripted by television dramas, then you have not met Dr. mildred Kwan. After being thrown from docter to doctor with my medical problem, she met me in her open calm way - inviting me to share my story again as she asked questions along the way. She did not shut me down or look away in dismissal as so many doctors do. She looked, listened, cared, and found a diagnosis. My life changed in a positive way the day I walked in to meet her. Though she left the group where I was in her care, wherever she practices, GO TO HER. She will care, and she will help you. You will not just be a number or a statistic to her. I finally felt someone who saw me as a real person and who I felt wanted to help me feel better. For that I am grateful.

Posted on December 5th, 2017