Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mildred H Rowley MD
Dr. Mildred H Rowley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, OR, with another office in Florence, OR. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Mildred H Rowley has 2 locations
4480 Highway 101
Florence, OR 97439
Book Online Now
Dr. Mildred H Rowley has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mildred H Rowley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Mildred H Rowley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mildred H Rowley - Posted on September 21st, 2018
I have found Dr. Mildred Rowley to be a very compassionate, personable but sometimes overly enthusiastic Doctor. Very pro active and knowledgeable overall. I feel fortunate to have her as my Dr.
Wonderful and caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mildred H Rowley - Posted on April 24th, 2018
Superb, brilliant physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mildred H Rowley - Posted on December 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mildred H Rowley - Posted on June 1st, 2016
33 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1985
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Mildred H Rowley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mildred H Rowley's office for more information.
4480G Highway 101 Florence, OR : (541) 997-1251
4480 Highway 101 Florence, OR 97439
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mildred H Rowley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, OR.