Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milene J Argo
Dr. Milene J Argo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Demorest, GA, with other offices in Athens, GA and Athens, GA . She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Argo is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and Northridge Medical Center. Dr. Argo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Milene J Argo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Milene J Argo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
don't waste your time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milene J Argo - Posted on July 2nd, 2018
Will drop you in the middle of treatment without any discussion or warning whatsoever.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milene J Argo - Posted on June 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milene J Argo - Posted on June 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milene J Argo - Posted on May 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Milene J Argo - Posted on July 9th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Argo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Milene J Argo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Milene J Argo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Demorest, GA.