Dr. Miles J Burke Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Miles J Burke?

He is the Best

A number of years ago a friend of the family suggested Dr. Burke for our daughters’ eye care. Without a doubt, the best referral we were every given. I am 73 and I have seen my share of doctors over the years and I don’t mind saying he’s the Best. These are some of the positive attributes this Dr. has: • Great Bed Side Manners, my entire family loves him. • Puts you at ease within minutes of your first meeting with him. • Very knowledgeable, easily answers any questions technical or otherwise that you ask. • Always on time. (How rare is that?) • Has an office staff that isn’t full of themselves! • Must have a part time job at a nearby comedy club. Seriously, Dr. Burke is Great. If you know of anyone looking for an ophthalmologist for his or her child, then this is the Dr. to go see. Thanks, Ed

Dr. Burke is the best!

Dr. Miles Burke is very professional and has excellent bedside manners. He has a super personality, great sense of humor, and makes children/adults feel at ease. Our daughter is a patient of Dr. Burke and just adores him. He makes every visit enjoyable! He’s the best!

Excellent eye doctor

Dr. Burke is a wonderful doctor. He is always running on time, has great office staff, explains his findings and treatment thoroughly and has a great rapport with my son. I highly recommend him!

Great Ophthalmologist!!

Dr. Burke is a very caring physician. He is extremely passionate about what he does and he always takes his time and makes sure our questions are answered. He makes our visits fun and puts our son's fears at ease! He recently operated on our son's eye muscle and our son noticed an immediate difference in the way he looked the next day. We were so happy with the results of this surgery! There isn't anyone better...Thank you Dr. Burke for all you do!

One of the most comforting and compassionate physicians I have ever met

Dr. Burke is a passionate and caring physician. We could not have had a better ophthalmologist and are so thankful he was there for our son. He bedside manner and love for his patients is priclesss. We can't thank you enough Dr. Burke

Highly recommend Dr. Burke!

Dr. Burke is an excellent physician. We are very appreciative of his expertise and the care given to our daughter. We highly recommend him.

The BEST

My son started seeing Dr. Burke when he was 4 years old. Dr. Burke was a recommendation from a friend who also did a miracle for her child. As a first time mom of a child with eye issues, I was nervous to say the least. My son is not the easiest to deal with at doctors. It usually taking bribing, however with Dr. Burke, my son BEGS to see him. He's super funny, super friendly, and makes the entire experience exciting! When the visit is over, my son does not want to leave. We have to stay in the waiting room at least another 20 minutes because there are games, ipads, and a mini movie theater inside! Yes, hard to believe right? Dr. Burke eased my mind, explained my son's eye sight issues in an understandable way with literature for me to take home. I'm beyond impressed with his knowledge and experience. I should also mention that his secretaries at the front desk (Barb and Ann) are the sweetest and friendliest staff as well!

Perfect doctor for kids

My daughter has to see a lot of doctors and doesn't like a single one until Dr. Burke. He's a bit on the kooky side which works perfectly for little ones. He explained everything to me in terms that made sense and engaged with my daughter at the same time. He performed surgery on my daughter that went perfectly and followed up with care and concern. Overall a great experience!

My hope with this information is to reach as many individuals as possible who are experiencing double vision. I had double vision for a year when I was referred to Dr. Burke. Dr. Burke determined through several appointments and tests that I needed to have my vision surgically corrected. After this procedure, I know have full vision and I am most grateful for his expertise. He gave me back my sight and my life.

Highly recommend

Excellent physician and friendly, helpful office staff. Highly recommend.

DR. Burke made my daughter life so much better, she can finally look in the mirror and not be embarrassed about her eyes. Thank you so much.

Dr. Burke Turned my whole life around.

Dr. Miles Burke is probably the most wonderful doctor that has ever taken care of me. I had really bad double-vision problems and had just about given up hope when someone mentioned me to see him. He fixed my double-vision and turned my whole life around. He is also so kind and personable and the only doctor that has ever directly followed up with me both before and after a surgery. I love the man :)

Dr. Miles J Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.