Dr. Miles Corkern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Corkern?

Posted on July 30th, 2009

Dr Corkern is a breath of fresh air. In our hurry up world, many doctors are quick to write prescriptions to mask the problem and move on. Dr Corkern spends the necessary time to get to the bottom of the issue and work with the patient on a treatment course. He is caring and kind and the kind of doctor all should aspire to be. He is accessable and never too busy to listen to what the patients' concerns are. As a member of Kaiser for nearly 25 years..Dr Corkern is the best choice for my PCP and I'm happy to have him as a partner in my health. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone..and in fact both my husband and I see him regularly. Thank you Dr Corkern for making the doctors visit what it should be...a collaberative effort between Doctor and patient. I appreciate your passion.

Very happy with my new doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2009

The first time I saw Dr. Corkern I was very sick with a pre-existing condition. He was kind, caring, and listened carefully to everything I explained to him, asking astute questions for clarification. It felt like he spent quite enough time with me, and I never felt rushed to get out of his office. The follow up on his part and the facility was amazing- by the time we had finished with the pharmacy and gotten home, I was already receiving the first test results and explanations from him. I am very excited to have Dr. Corkern as my new doctor.

Posted on July 14th, 2009