Dr. Miles Day Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Miles Day?

Where’s the 6th star

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. days for a couple of years now. He is, bar none, the most genuinely concerned doctor I have seen in my life. My nerve pain began after brain surgery. Dr. Day was honest with me about the fact that my pain was unique but he said he would do everything he possibly could to assist, he has. Unfortunately the results have not been as good as I would like but knowing that Dr. Day is out there working feverishly gives me hope that God will give him further gifting for this need as well. At the end of the day I trust God most and His joy is sufficient!

Where’s the 6th star

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Jeckle. Mr. Hyde

Posted on December 4th, 2014

He is not the Dr. You think he is.

Very self important

Posted on August 13th, 2014

Dr Day is quite arrogant, but then that seems to go with the territory amongst the breed, especially in this backwater rural community. Big fish in a little pond so to speak. Come to this conclusion because he dismisses the opinion of a big fish in a big pond. At any rate he becomes personable and more likable with time. Not so sure of his dx as there was minimal exam done before he came to his conclusion. Will see about his results. His fellow seemed quite knowledgeable. Staff are all about payment. Schedules operating suite for procedure that can be done in the office. Unnecessary expenses.

The most compassionate and effective Dr

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I have seen Dr Day for 5+ yrs. From the first meeting I knew he was special. He is a teacher and has the most up to date info and techniques. Compassionate and caring don't begin to describe him.

Posted on February 11th, 2009

waited for three hours, saw three different doctors and then ordered the wrong diagnostic tests. I will never go back and I do not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

Posted on February 19th, 2017