Dr. Miles M Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles M Frank?

Excellent doctor who really cares about his patients

I am writing this review because I know how difficult it is to pick a new doctor and I am very thankful that I found Dr. Frank. Dr. Frank is very easy to talk to. I never felt pressured to talk at length when I was doing well. However, when I began having new symptoms and I did need to talk, he was observant and really listened to understand what I was experiencing. His assessment was accurate and really helped me get back on my feet fast.

quite possibly saved my life

What a kind, thoughtful, brilliant man. When I was in the deepest darkness of my life, he was doggedly persistent in getting to the root of the problem and making sure I was on the path to health and happiness. I'm healthy and happy for two years now and I can honestly say that it has been such a blessing to work with him. Even now that I have moved away, we stay in contact. And to me, that only goes to show that he legitimately cares that his patients have lasting wellness.

Type 2 Diabetes