Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miles G Harrison Jr
Dr. Miles G Harrison Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and Bon Secours Hospital. Dr. Harrison has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Miles G Harrison Jr has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
He has a way of totally calming a very anxious patient and help you relax. He speaks to you in a manner in which you can clearly understand what you are or may be dealing with. Highly recommend. I am not bothered by a short wait in the waiting area as I realize he does take time needed with each person and their particular problem. You are not a number, I like that.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Harrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Miles G Harrison Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, 827 Linden Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Miles G Harrison Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.