Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miles P Light has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
Would not recommend to anyone. Waited in waiting room with my just turned 4 yrs old autistic son and my mother who was starting into dementia for 1 1/2 hrs. Then another 1/2 hr to 45 min in room waiting for him. While we were in the room he screamed/yelled loudly at my son and told him he was the worst behaved child he had ever seen. Along with a few other not nice things. My son just reached over to get the water from his grandmas side. I was shocked. Then he apologized to my son (who had no clue) but no apology to me(the mom) or my mother. Totally unacceptable.
Dr. Light was my mother's physician for 14 years. He was EXCEPTIONAL! He made multiple house calls when she lay dying in her bed, and he was always most patient answering our questions-which were many and often. If it weren't for Dr. Light, mom would have given up years beforehand. Our entire family owes a debt of gratitude to Dr. Light! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A THOROUGH AND CARING DOCTOR!!
Dr. Light spent well over 50 minutes with me for my recent, routine follow up visit. On my initial "meet n greet" visit, he spent more than an hour with me, reviewing all of my medicines and a very thick chart which i had brought from my previous family doctor. He also has called me on occasion with lab results and to make certain i was feeling well after he changed my medicine. Sometimes the wait is a little lenthy, but i know he is thorough and most knowledgeable!
Dr. Light is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Miles P Light accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiles P Light Md, 3150 Hallmark Ct Ste 3, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Miles P Light is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.