Dr. Miles E Mahan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Miles E Mahan?

2015 experience

I would not choose him to deliver my next...but I loved Dr. Bonilla He's very reassuring.

NO hippocratic oath here!!!!!

$15 dollar balance! I was worth less than 15 dollars to Dr. Mahan. I made an appointment with Dr. mahan to treat a urinary tract infection. The Office informed me I had a balance of $15 dollars and that I needed to take care of it before I was seen. Since the balance wasnt much (and I only had enough money to cover my co pay) I asked to take care of the unpaid balance next time. The office manager informed me that "Their company policy had changed and ANY unpaid amount MUST be cleared prior to the appointment or the patient cannot be seen." The office staff showed no empathy as I begged to be seen and to overlook a petty amount such as 15 dollars. Any reputable healthcare provider wouldnt let something so frivolous to jepordize a patient's health. As a healthcare provider myself, Id rather starve than to turn a patient away from healing them due to a lack of finances.....especially 15 dollars!!!

RUDE and judgemental.

I saw Dr.Mahan 6 years ago for my pregnancy one time because Dr.Biscette wasn't in that day. He was so incredibly rude. He grilled my husband about what his plans were in life and how we were going to take care of our child. This was absolutely none of his business. He is an offensive man who acts like he's better than you. We were very young, but adults. I was SO glad that I was induced by my Doctor because there was the possibility that if i went in to labor, he would deliver my child. Thank God he wasn't the first one to touch my angel!

wonderful office

Newer upscale office. They had 3 D ultrasound. The staff and Dr Mahan were very nice. I was referred by a friend who's mom is a nurse at the hospital. They told me this was the doctor to use.

Can't say enough

I was referred to Dr Mahan by one of my friends who has had two babies delivered by him. I had trouble with my last pregnancy and was hospitalized with preeclampsia. I ended up having a cesarean section. Dr Mahan ordered some tests on me and found out I had lupus. I had gone to a large practice where I didn't really know anyone, and they never even considerd testing me for that. He was able to treat me with heparin and I delivered a beautiful baby girl naturally. He is wonderful, and very smart.

I have been to many offices and cannot say how happy I was that I went to see Dr Mahan and his staff.

DR MAHANS BEDSIDE MANNER WAS APPALINGHAD A LATE APPT WHICH HE RUSHED THROUGHTOLD ME MY UNBORN CHILD IN MY FIRST PREGNANCY MAY HAVE A DEFFECT THEN FAILED TO ASK ME IF I HAD ANY QUESTIONS...DISGUSTED

Great Doctor. You can't go wrong

Dr Mahan is thorough and lets you ask all your questions. I have endometriosis and he did a laparoscopy for it and removed a large mass of endometirosis, I am now pregnant. Two other doctors wanted to do a hysterectomy on me. I can't say enough about how he listened and truly helped me