Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miles J Murphy
Dr. Miles J Murphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Surgery. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Murphy has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Miles J Murphy has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Miles Murphy was a pleasure to work with. He put my mind at ease and was so informative and compassionate, in explaining how he was going to remedy my uncomfortable situation, with my prolapsed bladder. After surgery, I was able to lead a normal life, being sexually active again and physically active, in getting back to my regular exercise regiment, for a healthy way of living. I recommend Dr. Miles Murphy very highly to anyone, needing his unique expertise.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Murphy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Miles J Murphy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsInstitute For Female Pelvic Medicine, 3050 Hamilton Blvd Ste 200, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Miles J Murphy in this video.
Dr. Miles J Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.