Dr. Miles Sharpe Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Sharpe Jr?

Only a GP

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Dr. Sharpe is a nice man, but I wouldn't see him again for anything more complicated than a cold or the flu. He's not one who is going to go the extra mile. I was hospitalized for eight days 18 months ago for a kidney infection that I saw Dr. Sharpe for. I returned to him two weeks ago when I started feeling the same symptoms. I arrived a half hour early to an empty waiting room and waited over an hour in the exam room to see him (I don't believe he was in the building). Dr. Sharpe saw me for three seconds, did no physical exam, and told me I had a UTI. I told him I didn't have any symptoms of a UTI but *DID* have the same symptoms of the kidney infection I had 18 months earlier that I was hospitalized for. He gave me the same antibiotic that *didnt work* the last time and a prescription for an AZO type medication for UTI symptoms I told him I *didnt have* - twice. Long story short, I'm writing this from my hospital bed on day three of my admission for … a kidney infection. Again. Being a nice man doesn't always make for a good doctor.

Doctor Sharpe is AWESOME

Posted on December 26th, 2016

This doctor is very thorough and never rushes through his patients. My husband and I have gone to this office for years and love the doctors, nurses and the entire staff!!

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Very gentle manner, good, quick diagnosis, effective treatment.

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Friendly relatable medical care

Very Professional

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I was a new patient and was greeted very pleasantly by a very busy office staff. After a minimal wait time I was called back. The nurse that took my vitals was super friendly and thorough. After another short wait I saw Dr Sharpe. He took the time to get to know me and my history. I nerver felt rushed or uncomfortable. I would recommend this practice to anyone who wanted outstandind service and staff!

Posted on August 1st, 2016

All said above! This office, doctor and personnel are very efficient. They are knowledgeable, courteous, and timely in response to patient care. Dr. Miles is very attentive and thorough when administering provisional care.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

Dr. sharpe and the entire staff are very caring and courteous. They take time to insure that you are well taken care of and any and all questions answered.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Was really helpful in find out what my problem was.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

easy to talk too

Great Old Fashioned Service

Posted on February 9th, 2016

This was one of the more pleasant experiences I have had in a hospital setting, the entire team from Dr Shape to the office personnel were outstanding from beginning to end, the nurses make you feel like a person not a number, the lady in the office was very cordial and friendly, and of course Dr Sharpe was efficient and professional. I would recommend Eastside with Dr Sharpe and his excellent team any day of the week!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I was very impressed with the courteous staff. I was treated as an individual and not like a number. I was made to feel as if I was the only patient in the office for that day, and not rushed. All my concerns and questions were properly addressed.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr Sharpe and Eastside Medicine are very professions and provide excellent care. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good family doctor.