Dr. Miles Shaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Shaw?

Dr Shaw helped me in the ER

Posted on May 7th, 2016

I am giving a top rating to Dr. Miles Shaw. He is an excellent, caring, honest and smart doctor! He took great care of me in the ER when I was in so much pain and he did everything he could to help me and to lower my pain. I am thankful to Dr. Shaw, he is a wonderful doctor.

ER Admitting Supervisor/Medical Transcriptionist

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Miles Shaw, I worked with for a period of 7 years, at St. Mary's Medical Center. He always remained cool, calm, and collected, in the harriest.of traumatic circumstances. He always treated.patients with kindness, understanding and commission. An intelligent, brilliant-minded physician who has devoted himself to bringing untold numbers of survivors, back to life and on their way to good health and recovery! A true miracle worker!

Type 2 Diabetes