Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miles L Singer DO
Dr. Miles L Singer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Miles L Singer has the following 22 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miles L Singer - Posted on April 8th, 2019
The receptionist just refused to talk to my sister's work mans comp representative to get a claim so she can be seen very rude lady shows up at the office at 9:01 am when her appointment is at 9 am there are no seating out side this office. Very very rude receptionist. Wonder if the doctor is the same. Rachel is a very nice nurse.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miles L Singer - Posted on September 29th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miles L Singer - Posted on March 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miles L Singer - Posted on December 12th, 2015
I feel better
Self-verified patient of Dr. Miles L Singer - Posted on August 19th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Miles L Singer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsMICHIGAN INTERVENTIONAL PAIN, 2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2100, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Miles L Singer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.