Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miles L Singer
Dr. Miles L Singer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Singer is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Singer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Miles L Singer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Miles L Singer has the following 22 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. Miles L Singer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Singer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Miles L Singer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Interventional Pain, 2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2100, West Bloomfield, MI
Dr. Miles L Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.