Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milin M Ratanasen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Milin M Ratanasen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Milin M Ratanasen has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 4
I have had a horrible experience with Dr. Ratanasen as my PCP. I have been experiencing extreme neurological symptoms with a family history of vitamin B-12 deficiency and autoimmune disorders. I have had several medically documented viruses along with a medically documented neurological disorder that have compromised my immune system. I have made Dr. Ratanasen fully aware of my medical history along with my family medical history which he totally dismissed. This Doctor has only seen me in office twice, both times over a year ago and he has determined that I have a mental disorder and nothing medically wrong with me based on email correspondence. He refuses to listen to my needs as a patient and has been extremely dismissive. I have since reported him to member services and expect a full competent workup from a Kaiser Doctor that has experience and is compassionate with his/her patients. I have worked in the medical field for over 10 years and have never had such a horrible experience with ANY Doctor that I have worked with or been a patient of. After doing research on Doctor Ratanasen I discovered that he has only been practicing as a Medical Doctor for three years. I would NOT recommend Dr. Ratanasen to anyone. I would discourage anyone from utilizing him as a Primary Care Physician. Kaiser has some really good Doctors. It is extremely unfortunate that Dr. Ratanasen is a part of the Kaiser system. I give him a ZERO rating.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
11 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, 6600 Bruceville Rd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Milin M Ratanasen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.