Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milind P Panse has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 15
He doesn't speak with you unless you ask a direct question and the answer is the questionably shortest answer possible, leaving me with more questions than answers. I liked his office better with his older Dr.'s from 6 years ago. They spoke with me. They'd explain everything to me. Dr. Panse barely answered questions that took beyond 30 seconds to answer. A simple yes and no was the most I'd get out of him. I know that I need knee replacement because the other Dr.'s told me that my short term surgery won't last any longer than 5 yrs. Any follow up after the specified 5 yr. mark ... it's been a waste of my time & copay! I know I'm in pain, that's all I know.
Cold. Annoyed when I wanted to ask questions. He ordered MRI & heart tests for pre-op. Never contacted me again. After reading the other reviews, I decided I'd be better off to wait till Open Enrollment, so I could change plans and find a competent Orthopedic surgeon. Meanwhile I've had to endure the pain for way too long.
Im a teacher who needed surgery in the summer and the surgery was cancelled twice. They didn't have the decency to call or inform me. Dr pance shows no concern for his patients and his nurse acts as if she does not care about informing patients about cancellations or solutions for them, instead they tell you to deal with it and accept their incompetence. Never will I go back, and I recommend the same to you.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Milind P Panse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsApex Healthcare Medical Center Inc, 41889 State Highway 74, Hemet, CA
Dr. Milind P Panse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hemet, CA.