Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milinda M Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Milinda M Morris has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Milinda M Morris has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Milinda M Morris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Morris delivered my baby last year and I could not have been happier with her or her staff. I have a colorful medical history and she repeatedly stayed on top of any issues that arose and even diagnosed me with some unknown issues. Her staff is caring and prompt and makes each Mom feel special. For as much time as I had to spend with Dr. Morris and her staff, I would have expected some bumps in the road but everything was truly flawless. Midland is blessed to have her.
34 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMilinda Miers Morris Md, 7310 Sandpiper Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Milinda M Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.