Dr. Militza Ausmanas Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Militza Ausmanas?

Horrible doctor and person

Dr. Ausmanas has a horrible bedside manner. She's rude and rushed through my appointment. She didn't like that I wasn't a fan of her colleague and made it her mission to treat me poorly. I will never go back and my husnband and sister are also leaving.

Best Doctor

Unfailing follow-up and caring.

Dr. Ausmanas is thorough, highly skilled, and importantly, respects her patients. She has consistently provided me with not only her diagnosis and recommendations; she also spends the time to discuss the context for those recommendations. During every experience with Dr. Ausmanas, I feel that she cares about my health. And she keeps me honest! She doesn't let me get away with procrastination on all those annual exams. She personally calls me and reminds me. She's the best!

A true disappointment

This doctor refuses to see new who have urgent issues. I was informed by the triage nurse that I would not be able to see the doctor for six weeks, and in her next breath I was informed that if I was an "established patient you could come in today". Doctors take a Hippocratic oath to alleviate suffering. ... NOT to perpetuate suffering. Shame on you Dr. Ausmanas. Disappointed

Wonderful and caring doctor. She will spend time with you and listen. A rare attribute in most doctors I have seen! I would recommend her to all my family and friends.