Dr. Millard R Lamb Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Millard R Lamb?

I would recommend this Dr. a million times.

Dr. Lamb is a wonderful man, friend and most importantly a EXCELLENT Dr. He has treated my mama for over 20 years. She has non-hodgekins lymphoma. He has brought her through everything. I can't tell you how many times she was close to death and he would bring her back. He is not only her Dr. but, he also takes care of the families. He is a really kind man and shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of his partner...Dr. Kincaid. Kincaid got greedy and did what he did behind his other partners backs. So, please don't punish Dr. Lamb for this. I would recommend him a million times to anyone that needs care. I would go to him myself if I needed him. We are very proud of you Dr.Lamb and we love you very much. I have some things I need to catch up with you on so I'll be in touch.

Birth Control