Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Millard D Strutin has the following 1 specialty
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Critical Care
- Breast Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 9
He focused on 2 other health issues (non related) which is a Primary Care Physican's responbility. Although, Ultra-Sound Report (I got a copy from hospital) and another Physican, who had requested it, Clearly indicated that Surgery was needed ASAP. As I was leaving, the 2 questions he asked Me, made it clear that he was Not convinced; it upset Me Very Much. He also came across to Me, as arrogant. I'm definitely seeing another General Surgeon next week.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Millard D Strutin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNw Surgical Associates, 121 Center Grove Rd Ste 15, Randolph, NJ
Dr. Millard D Strutin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Randolph, NJ.