Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Millicent A Francis-Lane has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Millicent A Francis-Lane has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Millicent A Francis-Lane has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 27
I found out 6 months ago that I've had Cancer, it went misdiagnosed, referals weren't put in in a timely matter, Dr.Lane failed to send any of my new doctors any medical records even after I filed several times for her to release them, I was forgotten about by her daughter after Dr.Lane told her to put my referals in July but she failed to, it took Dr. Lane telling her again in mid Aug before she put my referals in. I was told by (Cara) Dr.Lane daughters and appointment setter shes sorry she forgot about me after i gave her 4 business days to do her job. I called around to get recommendations. Unexcuseable behavior! My cancer almost didn't get found because Dr. Lane didn't want to listen or do my CA125. I had to start takening my nurse friend to my appointments so she asked the Dr. Lane to do the test anyway. I found out what I already knew. She over looked a tumor, Ive needed Chemo for 6 mths and several surgeries with more Chemo to come. They are very unorganized and unprofessional. Be your own advocate, always get a 2nd opinion, go with your gut instincts always!
This is my second pregnancy with Dr. Lane and she has been very helpful. After developing hyperemisis with my daughter I have got it again before even see her for an appointment, she remembered me and recomended that we take precautions and go ahead and precribed me medicine. Less than a week later I started developing it again. Thank goodness for her helpfulness....
If you use any type of Medicaid - Beware! After months of disputes I ended up having to pay FULL PRICE a year later because they could never figure out how to properly bill Medicaid. It is my opinion, based on my experience there, that they should not be listed as a facility that accepts Medicaid. Also, the Dr has extremely long finger nails. So for a pap exam - this was quite uncomfortable for me.
41 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Millicent A Francis-Lane accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarolina Ob/Gyn, 1424 E Franklin St, Monroe, NC
Dr. Millicent A Francis-Lane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, NC.