Dr. Miloslava Mervart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miloslava Mervart?

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mervart for many years and appreciate her care and compassion throughout the any stages of life!

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Mervart for years. Love the Doctor and her staff.

Highly recommended

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Mervart is professional and courteous, and I recommend her to any and all friends looking for an excellent OBGYN in the Cleveland area.

Head not in it

Posted on February 24th, 2013

My fiancee is a patient of Dr. Mervart everytime we go to her we feel like new patients. She doesn't remember our situation and when we asked questions she seems to pass the buck to different doctors. She seems zombie like just going through the motions and ready for retirement or has personal issues going on at this time. My opinion look elsewhere we are.

Barbara

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Dr Mervart is very proffesional and very caring about her patients. I have been her patient for 7 years. Very supportive and caring during difficult times like a miscarriage. And having her in delivery room made the whole labor experience very calm and smooth. Would recommend her to everyone!

great doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2010

she was my obgyn with my first child. we were new to the area and she took me right in she is a great doctor. and she really tries to give her patients what they want.

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

As a mature patient, I appreciate Dr. Mervart's ability to relate to the changes of life; she takes time to answer questions and offers options of treatment. Her attention & time spent with the patient may cause visits to run behind, but her professionalism is worth the wait. Her nurse is also very well informed and trained.

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Dr, Mervart has been my Dr. for 20+ years. I was a new patient when she started in the area and as her practice grew, obviously, my wait time in office and scheduling appts became more difficult. However, she is very thorough and the office staff is excellent. She has been with me through 2 miscarriages (very caring) and one very difficult pregnancy. I was placed on bedrest the last 8 weeks and her staff constantly monitored my condition in the way she instructed. I enjoy her being my Dr.

Posted on October 25th, 2017