Have you seen Dr. Milton B Armstrong?

Breast reduction

Instead of doing the surgery himself as I requested and was assured that he would be performing it. I woke up with breast way too small. With nipples that doesn't match, one is pointy the other one is sunken in. One sits higher than the other. He'd taken me down so small, my breast stitches split at the bottom. But there was nothing that could be done about that, said Dr.Armstrong so it healed on it's own and til this day my breast look like they've been butchered. He never offered to repair anything.I recommend anyone but him.

Tummy tuck and arm lift

I was greatly disappointed with the treatment provided by Dr Milton Armstrong when consulting for a tummy tuck and arm lift. A claim was submitted to the insurance and of course the insurance denied the claim. When I asked if I would be considered by the plastic surgery clinic, I received a rude call by his schedule assistant that dr Armstrong had refused to see me and referred me to another practice by Dr Rodney Young. I asked why Dr Armstrong couldn't see me and she just said that he had given her instructions to deny any appointments. Why was I treated this way by the doctor and his secretary? No explanation was given to me why he couldn't see me.

From the moment I met Dr.Armstrong.I was pleased.He answered my questions,also ask me some questions..Told me what kind of procedure,estimated my time for surgery, also down time.Since I've had my surgery..I've had a coupl of set backs..which is common,but everytime I've had a problem..I was able to speak with someone following by a office visit..expect one time. (On call person)..other than that..I found the right surgeon..

Best in South Carolina

Dr. Armstrong is amazing with great bedside manner and compassionate staff. Most importantly is that he is a brilliant physician.

Service Manager

Dr Armstrong is a very caring and professional person. He has his patients best interest at hand , and I have never seen such quality work before . If I ever need to have any kind of re-constructive surgery it will surely be with him.

Dr. Milton B Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.