Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Barrett II
Dr. Milton Barrett II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Sulphur Springs, WV. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Barrett is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center, Marshall County Medical Center and Senatobia Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Barrett II has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Barrett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Marshall County Medical Center
Senatobia Community Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Milton Barrett II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions320 W Main St, White Sulphur Springs, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Milton Barrett II in this video.
Dr. Milton Barrett II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Sulphur Springs, WV.