Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milton R Bengoa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 30
I've been seeing this dr. for approximately 5 years. He is great and the only doctor that has an understanding of my chronic illness in my area. He is quite thorough and spends an ample amount of time with me. The office staff on the other hand is the worst I have ever experienced. They consistently over charge me and if I don't follow up with a copy of my EOB to show proof, they will just keep/steal my money. Every single time I go, which is only twice a year, I am then on the phone to my insurance trying to figure out how the office staff has screwed up yet again. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and then make me feel like I'm the idiot, when in fact, they just haven't done their job. I went in for a physical recently, and to have blood drawn. Physical went well with the dr. I go to have my blood drawn in office and the gal was a bit inexperienced, I understand. She stuck me twice, couldn't get the blood drawn, was a sweetie and told me that she was going to get someone to help. When she returned, she told me that I'd have to go to Quest and get my bloodwork done. When I asked why, I'm here now and I've been fasting, her answer was, "They told me they are too busy". Seriously??? Too busy to take care of your patients??? How long would it have taken for someone to come in a draw 4 vials of blood...5 minutes??? Now, I have to make another appt. waste more of my time, on another day for what? Because they couldn't spare 5 freakin' minutes of their time to draw blood. I could go on and on and I'm going to possibly be looking for a new doctor, which is really sad, as I do like and have a report with this doctor. Such a shame...I'd complain to the doctor himself, but the inept office manager is his wife! Again, great doctor...worst office staff I've ever had to deal with.
Dr. Bengoa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mc Keesport Hospital
Dr. Milton R Bengoa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMilton Rodrigo Bengoa Md, 925 NE 30th Ter Ste 210, Homestead, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Milton R Bengoa in this video.
Dr. Milton R Bengoa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homestead, FL.