Dr. Milton L Blettel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milton L Blettel?

Standards of Excellence

Dr. Blettel practices at a level of excellence that is rarely seen this day and age in the medical profession. He works ceaselessly to uncover the underlying cause of symptoms in order to accurately diagnose and treat health issues. He then follows up to ensure treatment is working. He listens carefully, patiently and interactively and addresses all health concerns. He spends as much time as needed and makes you feel at ease. I have a background in the healthcare field and it's very hard to impress me. Without hesitation I would recommend Dr. Blettel to anyone.

The Best...

Dr. Blettel is the absolute best doctor I have seen, from my first visit 18 years ago to date he hasn't changed his approach. Very interested in my health, opinions, answers my questions, addresses my concerns. I would recommend (and have to several) him to anyone.

Great Doctor

My visit with dr blettel was very satisfying. His office staff has a bit to be desired.

BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN

Dr Blettel is truly concerned about my health. He is exceedingly thorough. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me. I get an hour long PE every year with lab tests done before my visit so he has all the test results at my visit. He then explains my diagnoses in laymen terms. I have never seen a doctor more proactive in preventive care. He even teaches other doctors. He has years of experience and prescribes the best medicine for me and he is cost conscience. I have been fortunate have him as my doctor for many years and I owe my good health to him. He has my highest recommendation.

Great doctor

I have seen Dr Blettel for years-I trust him. He gives me plenty of time at a visit. I might have to wait a little bit but then he thoroughly listen ...

Dr. Milton L Blettel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.