Dr. Milton Boden Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Milton Boden?

Excellent Christian doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr Boden was with me every step of the way during my blood infection. He takes the time to talk, answer questions, and if anything went unanswered it was my fault, not his. He is open, honest, honorable and treats his patients with concern and consideration. He is a Christian and it shows in his actions as a doctor, yet I only found out because I asked. He does not force or push his faith on anyone. If you need an excellent doctor with experience and honesty to help you with your infectious disease situation, I would recomment Dr Boden in a heartbeat. The staff is relatively okay - there is a male nurse who is rather cold, and one of the women at the front window is a bit rude (not the blonde girl, she is great)

Posted on April 10th, 2017

I found that Dr. Boden to be very honest about my problem. He let me know that he had never seen anything like what I have but he reassured me that he would do all the research he could and try to come up with some way to treatment. I really have trust in him.

Posted on April 29th, 2015

This guy is a genius. I'm friggin cured! Totally!!!

Don't Question ANYTHING He Says

Posted on February 12th, 2015

He had his mind made up about my diagnosis before even examining me. He ordered some blood tests that indicated an immune disorder, and rather than following up on that, he decided to send me to an allergist, and then he insulted me in the referral letter. He got angry (seriously) when I questioned him, and he refused to listen to anything I said with respect to my condition. Pretty much my worst experience with a doctor. Ever.

Posted on January 31st, 2017