Dr. Milton Boniuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milton Boniuk?

Dr. B. treated out daughter 31 years ago for 18 years. She still remembers certain kindnesses he showed her and most importantly was his quiet gentle demeanor. We think of him with a smile in our hearts.

Staff was great front desk and his intern

Dr. Boniak is the Best there is ! he has helped me so much! I have been seeing him for 15 yrs.

DR. BONIUK BEGAN TREATING MY CONGENITAL CATARACT WHEN I WAS TEN MONTHS OLD, AND ONLY MY PARENTS EXASPERATION CAUSED THE TREATMENT TO STOP WHEN I WAS SIXTEEN MONTHS OLD. lATER, WHEN I WAS ELEVEN YEARS OLD, I RECEIVED AN INJURY TO MY OTHER AND ONLY SEEING EYE CAUSED BY A DART. I AM 39 YEARS OLD NOW, AND I CAN SEE TODAY BECAUSE OF DR. BONIUK'S EXPERTISE AND DEDICATION IN TREATING ME THROUGH THE DIFFICULT YEARS OF ADOLESCENCE. AS I AGE, I REALIZE HOW MUCH I OWE HIM FOR ALL HE DID FOR ME WHEN I WAS TOO YOUNG TO HELP MYSELF.

Almost fatal misdiagnosis/lack of diagnosis.

I was a patient of Dr. Milton Boniuk as an infant from 1988-1990. My mother had taken me to him as she was concerned about my eyes and their function. She strongly believed there was an undiagnosed problem going on. After many visits, letters, and CT scans Dr. Boniuk still tried to convince my mother that she was worried over nothing and that she was just being an over protective mother. My mother took me to Texas Childrens Hospital for another opinion. Turns out that by viewing my CT scans I had severe craniosynostosis plagiocephaly and had to have immediate emergency neuro surgery. The surgery was over 10 hours long and I had to have several reconstructive surgeries following the inital one. The Doctors at Texas Childrens informed my mother that if I did not have my surgery when I did, if she even waited a few more months, I would have been severely retarded or dead. This could have all been avoided if Dr. Boniuk would have paid more attention and really looked for a solution to my problem. I am very thankful for the outstanding medicine practiced at Texas Childrens Hospital and the knowledgeable staff they continue to employ. I would however never recommend Dr. Boniuk to even my worst enemy and am surprised to see he is even still practicing.

Dr. Milton Boniuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.