Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton S Gasparis
Dr. Milton S Gasparis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hobart, IN, with another office in Hobart, IN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gasparis is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center. Dr. Gasparis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton S Gasparis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Milton S Gasparis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Milton S Gasparis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
I don't have to capitalize my whole review in order to get my point across. When my father had a heart attack and subsequent quadruple bypass surgery, Dr. Gasparis came to his room and sat and talked with him for at least an hour at the end of a long day (around 8 pm). It was the first time since my father's heart attack that I had heard him laugh. After almost losing my father to see a doctor sit and talk to him about his condition in a light-hearted manner is exactly the kind of care he needed in that moment. Yes, the office visits can be long. Yes, he has many patients. However, the quality, compassion, intelligence and witty banter is worth the wait. He will refer you to a specialist if your health issue is out of his expertise. I just had a refill request today for a prescription (non emergency) and it was called into the pharmacy within an hour. He is the only GP I have regularly seen in my adult life. I have tried other Dr's with little or no wait time and there is a reason why there is little or no wait time - because they suck at what they do. I have never written an online review in my life, but if you want a physician with extensive medical experiences and a personality, I highly suggest Dr. Gasparis.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gasparis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Dr. Milton S Gasparis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Milton S Gasparis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hobart, IN.