Dr. Milton I Gedallovich Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Milton I Gedallovich?

Bad experience in the office

The worst customer service, had to wait for a long time. The physician assistant was very nice. I was scheduled for a colonoscopy, they did not give me specific instructions, when I called the office, the lady said that the hospital will call me and I could ask my questions. I asked how much do I have to pay, since at this moment I cannot afford to get another medical bill, (this was a routine exam, did not have any symptoms) "she said nothing, everything is covered by the insurance". To my surprise I got a bill for $2060 dollars from the hospital. These people only care about their money. The manager, said "the insurance paid us". With them, you need to study medical billing in order to really know, what they mean when they said ""the insurance cover everything". When I complained to the doctor the day of the test regarding the lack of customer service in general, his response was give me names a dates, otherwise I cannot do nothing, he couldn't care less. Never again will go to that office!!!!!

Memorial Regional Office is better

I've been to both offices and if you ask me, the one in Memorial Regional on Park Rd 6th floor has the pretty lady at the front desk with the better manners. The office in Flamingo with all these spanish speaking women talking at the same time sounds like a bunch of angry old birds- had it not been for the Doc, I would've left.

3 hours in waiting room is rediculous. Why do they take appointments if you end up waiting forever anyway.

Frendliness of the staff

Doctor Gaedalovich is very good and knowledgeable one, I heard he saved lots a life.About the staff, they are somewhat friendly when you go to the office but when the doctor give you a test to do,forget about it .On the phone they act like they do not care and you have to keep calling several time till the issue is solved.

Horrible find another G.I.

Find another G.I. trust me. So many to choose from, for someone who is ill to go to this office will be a mistake.

Dr. Milton I Gedallovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.