Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Stern
Dr. Milton Stern, DO, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Westland, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Oakwood Annapolis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Stern has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Stern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Harper University Hospital
Oakland Regional Hospital
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan
42 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Milton Stern accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6149 N Wayne Rd, Westland, MI
Dr. Milton Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westland, MI.