Dr. Milton Krisiloff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milton Krisiloff?

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dr. Krisiloff is one of a kind super compassionate physician. He had such confidence in his profession that it made me as patient felt that i am in good hands and that he will take care of me very very well. That alone gave me peace that i will be healed when im under his care.

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Dr. KRISILOFF IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

THE BEST

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I had bladder cancer and Dr. Krisiloff is my surgeon. My whole experience with him has been amazing. I have been seeing him for checkups for the past 1-1/2 years and the examinations are painless and I feel good in his confident hands. He has a gentle, reassuring manner. Never had any pain during the examinations. I'm so grateful for his competence and kindness. There are no others like him.

Patient

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I was quite satisfied with my visit with Dr. Krisiloff. I actually felt that he listened to me and cared about my concerns. He took the time to call me and follow up with me to make sure I was doing well. This is why I would not hesitate to refer him to friends and family and anyone who wants good health care.

An Excellent Physician

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Krisiloff is absolutely the best. In particular if you have prostatitis, he must be the world's authority. I've been to every Urologist in Los Angeles, and travelled to other states to seek second opinions for my chronic prostatitis. None could cure me except for him! A commensurate professional--I felt like I could really trust his opinion. Highly recommended.

Richard

Posted on March 27th, 2012

My experience since I started seeing Dr. Krisiloff 6 years ago has been all positive. I would highly recommend Dr Krisiloff to members of my family or to friends.

Sally

Posted on July 11th, 2010

I saw Dr. Krisiloff because I suffered with bladder incontinence for years. He put me on his "magical" Krisiloff Diet and it has changed my life! Not only was he very knowledgeable but he was very sympathetic to my situation. I feel he gave me my old life back.

Dr. Krisiloff cured me!!

Posted on June 6th, 2010

I went to Dr. Krisiloff after suffering for years with chronic prostatitis. I had already seen dozens of doctors and no one could help. Dr. Krisiloff was understanding helpful and ultimately his treatment cured my longstanding problem. I would refer anyone to see this doctor.

Dentist

Posted on January 11th, 2010

Dr. Krisiloff discovered and treated me for bladder cancer and saved my life. I was always treated with courtesy and professionalism. My insurance billing went seamlessly. The Krisiloff group is not a negative, rude group of people, as claimed by another review. I had dozens of appointments with Dr. Krisiloff for treatments and never had any problem or reason for complaint. In addition, Dr. Krisioff is kind and gentle. He had to do many procedures on my bladder, and I never had any pain during or after, nor any resultant infections. I cannot recommend Dr. Krisiloff highly enough. In fact, I am making an appoint with him for my daughter today.

Posted on May 15th, 2017