Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Lambert
Dr. Milton Lambert, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Asheville, NC. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lambert is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Western Hills, Mercy Hospital Mt Airy and Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Lambert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Milton Lambert has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Milton Lambert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Milton Lambert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I had a reconstructed L knee due to a motocross accident in 1985. He said I had a "zig zag" tear & he never seen that before. I cannot believe it has held up as well as it has. I seen Dr Malcom Mein but he was leaving for vacation so Dr Lambert took the surgery. Thank you sir, amazed 36 years later!
Dr. Lambert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Western Hills
Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
49 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1964
Duke University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Milton Lambert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.