Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milton Masur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Masur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island Jewish Valley Stream
North Shore University Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Plainview Hospital - Nslij
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Milton Masur accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMilton L Masur MD, 617 Rockland St, Westbury, NY
Dr. Milton Masur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westbury, NY.