Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Meyers
Dr. Milton Meyers, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meyers is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Meyers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Meyers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
48 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6401 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA
Dr. Milton Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.