The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milton D Moore Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 79
The wait time is ridiculous! My skin has become worse since I started coming to Dr. Moore office. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Moore, I've been to his office 4 times & I've had to meet with another doctor instead. I'm not sure how that works. I won't be going back nor continuing to use their products. I was prescribed one medication & found out after leaving the their office that my insurance didn't cover it. So I called to talk to the nurse & she said she would call me back, I'm still waiting on that call...that was a month ago.
Overall I am very satisfied with my experience with the Moore Clinic! I had been dealing with a condition for 4+ years prior to becoming a patient here, and the physician that saw me at this clinic was the first who correctly diagnosed and treated it. Though sometimes I wish that my visit didn't feel so rushed, I am very happy with how my case is being handled.
38 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Milton D Moore Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Milton D Moore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.