Dr. Milton Owens Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Milton Owens?

Great dr. I had my gastric bypass in 1996

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I had my bypass in1996 and have lost and kept the weight off so it does work good and I am so much happier since the weight loss great job dr. Owens

Nurse

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Best choice I have made in my life. Dr. Owen is a outstanding doctor well educated and well respected doctor. I only have great things to say about him he save my life. I would definitely recommend Dr. Owen. Thank you DR.

A Huge Differance in my Life!!

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Thanks to Dr. Owens, what a huge difference has been made in my Life! I haven't felt better in over 20 years. I'm not young. but feel so much younger. In 2007 I weighed 319 lbs, and now weigh 202lbs. I have great confidence in reaching my goal wt. I've learned an entirely new way of eating and meal planning! I am a Type 1 , childhood onset Diabetic for 56 yrs. My insulin has been lowered by 40% mostly due to my weight loss and less food intake. I never dreamed I'd be this successful with Gastric Bypass surgery. I feel so thankful and fortunate to have met up with Dr. Milton Owens, and not to mention the Absolute wonderful Medical staff in the OR & Office. One last very important result to mention, I had no leakage or infection! And to conclude, Thank you Dr. Owens !!!

After All I've Been Through With My Previous Doctor, Trust me, You Won't Find a Better One!!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Let me start by saying, I had a year long struggle with my previous doctor not treating a faulty band that I had. After putting me out two months for a port revision and refusing to get me in weekly for fills so I didn't gain my weight back, I decided to look for another Dr., especially since I was being billed and asked for money everytime I turned around which was ENTIRELY OPPOSITE of everything they had said to prior to surgery with my previous dr. I found Owens in a search and ultimately decided on him for a multitude of reasons, one being my OB-GYN's M.A. used him. I began to see him and I was in getting a NEW BAND within three weeks(because my old one was leaking- it was not the port!)! In the meanwhile, he had me scheduled to come in every week for a fill so I didn't gain what menial amount of weight I had lost, back. He was very saddened and concerned with my depression as a result of a faulty band and lack of weight loss. He rested his hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry, we'll get you right and you'll be losing that weight in no time." He has been with me and there for me every step of the way (which is far more than I can say for my previous dr.). He is a caring Doctor and wants what is best for his patients. I love his staff- Angie is the best, and I'm hear to tell you you WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Would not recommend this doctor. Did my surgery and have had nothing but problems. And paid cash!...then they have a policy of paying once for 7 days but when you do come back in that period (next day) are told you have to pay again. Dr Owens/Orange Office...horrible, horrible service. Rancho office much better but still have to consider what you are paying for...About $16000 down the drain.

You will no find a better Doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2010

I know at least 10 other people who have had this surgery all of us with diffrent doctors, after hearing some of the experiences be it with appointments, hospital stay, doctors. I can not sing the priases for Dr.Owen Load enough. I never have a problem making an appointment and I am usually able to get in either that week or the next. I always see my Doctor have never been seen by a nurse or assistant. Dr.Owen has been with me from the beginning. It has been 2 years and 165 pounds as of this month. He is an Excellent Doctor and you feel like your doctor cares about your sucess (as we should) His staff is friendly and always professional. I have heard the experiences that others have had and I am telling you if you want to cut out all the unecessary stress of this procedure go see Doctor Owen, (this procedure is stressful enough you do not need any unecessary stress added. You will not find a better doctor. I did the research and after listening to others I know I made the right choice.

Posted on April 20th, 2017