Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Milton Klein
Dr. Milton Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Huntsville, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Huntsville Memorial Hospital. Dr. Klein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Milton Klein has the following 16 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Milton Klein has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Milton Klein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 5
Dr. Klein has been my husbands doctor for several years noe and was my parents as well. I have never been so pleased with a doctor before and to say just one more thing to me he is amazing he saved my husbands life 5 years ago and i will never forget it, as they say you get what you pay for!!!!! He is the best!
Dr. Klein was assigned to my mother for cardiac care at Methodist Hospital. Dr. Kline takes plenty of time to talk to the patient as well as the family regarding patient's diagnosis, concerns and treatment, & answers questions promptly and thoroughly and professionally. We have continued in his care since because we trust and respect his opinion.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Klein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huntsville Memorial Hospital
41 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Milton Klein, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Houston, TX, in this video.
Dr. Milton Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.