Dr. Milton G Yoder Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Milton G Yoder?

Proceed with extreme caution in your decision in visiting Dr. Yoder. Do your research.

I liked his right to the point way and how he explained everything in great detail.

Dr Yoder was ok. He has no bedside manner. I would not recommend him

I went to Dr Yoder for an ear infection. He treated my symptoms. When he was dictating my information he spelled my last name wrong and I had to correct him. He did not crack a smile the whole time I was there. He seemed absolutely miserable. If I have a different problem in the future I WILL not go to him. I definately would not recommend him.

Great ENT

Dr. Yoder quickly took me seriously about my diziness and hearing problem. After two visits he resolved both. I enjoyed our conversation while he was with me. The office staff was very curitous.

Great care, quick healing!!!

I have been a patient of Dr Yoder's for 10 years. Dr Yoder has taken great care of me through the years and I recommend him to friends and family for their ear, nose and throat needs.

Finally someone cared

It has been too long since I have come across a doctor that has cared enought to take them time to listen and then look around. He was the first person to fix my sleep apnea after seeing 4 other doctors .

he spent a lot of time listening and examining my problem. i am thankful to him for correcting my problem as three previous doctors were unable to help me while Dr. Yoder solved my problem.

Incompetent Dr. Yoder

If you care about your health do not go to this doctor.1.) Poor memory - tape records all conversations.2.) Incompetent - He left a large scar and I had to go to another doctor.3.) Arrogant - No bad side manner4.) Covers his butt and charge patients for a lot of money.Diagnoses -- He should be out of practice.

Incompetent Surgeon

He does not know what he is doing, please see someone else.