- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco
American Board of Pediatrics Medical School Univ of Miami-School of Medicine Miami FL 5/11/1991 Residency Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami FL 6/24/1991 6/30/1994 Chief Resident Jackson Memorial Hospital Miami FL 7/1/1994 6/30/1995