More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
After going to 3 other dr's I came across Dr. Abella... and I have never looked back! She is incredibly sweet and extremely attentive. She really hears you out and genuinely cares for her patients. She interacts with her patients and just doesn't go by what the parents says (our last dr would just ask me a series of yes or no questions, do a once over on my child and "see you in a year".. done and out.) Dr. Abella takes the time to hear my concerns and our visits never feel rushed as if she is trying to get on to her next patient. She gives really good advice as well. She even calls you personally to follow up on any concerns you had. I am so glad we found her and I highly recommend her to any parent that is looking for a pediatrician!! Look no further.
I love how Dr. Mimi takes her time with us and includes my son in the conversation about his healthcare.
Dr. Mimi Blanco is the best.. My two girls have been under her health care since birth, now they are 5 and 4 years old. She makes my girls fell so comfortable. she answers all my questions, she gives great advise. I will recommend her with my eyes close.!! and wait lets not leave out the GREAT people in the Clinic.. they are so GREAT ..
To know her was the best that happen to my family.She is so kind and respectful. My son loves her.Every DOCTORS in westchester pediatric are very good.Dr Larcada is very professional and lovely too.They spend time answering and every thing.Thanks for every word,every smile that my baby receive from you.I strongly recommend this Doctor for your children .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestchester Pediatric Associates L C, 10300 SW 72nd St Ste 351, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco in this video.
Dr. Mimi M Abella-Blanco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.