Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mimi M Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mimi M Chen has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Mimi M Chen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
My first time ever visiting Dr. Chen was memorable. She was very kind, thorough and she absolutely knows what she is doing. The only problem was that her nursing staff was extremely rude to me. They lack compassion and made inappropriate remarks. One also responded to me with sarcasm when I said that I was in pain. Dr. Chen is so great that I want to return but her nurses could use some training in patient etiquette.
LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! Hands down, she is the best doctor I have ever had. She sits down with you and talks to you like you have known her for years; I have recommended her to two of my friends and they feel the same way. She makes a very uncomfortable situation seem less intrusive, as she has small talk with you as she is performing the exam. She not only a wonderful doctor, she is a wonderful person. 5 stars are not enough to rate her, she is worth 100!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Mt Clemens General Hospital
Dr. Mimi M Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Northgrove, 44200 Garfield Rd Ste 164, Clinton Township, MI
Dr. Mimi M Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.