Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mimi Y Kang
Dr. Mimi Y Kang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY, with other offices in Mount Kisco, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY . She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kang is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mimi Y Kang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I have never felt ignored by a OB/GYN as this doctor. She was in and out in less than 5 minutes. Does not even bother to look at the patient is busy staring at the papers/charts. When asked a question, she just parrots what one can read on webmd.com. Would be the first doctor to be replaced by a machine/robot.
Dr. Kang is wonderful! She listens to my concerns and she humors my craziness while pregnant. I love her entire practice!
Dr. Kang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Mimi Y Kang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mimi Y Kang in this video.
Dr. Mimi Y Kang is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.