Dr. Min Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Min Kim?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Topnotch in her field and caring

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Kim is tremendous! She spent a lot of time with my 94-year-old mother to figure out the best treatment for her. She was very gentle and caring. I believe she really knows her medicine!

Posted on September 8th, 2014

My experience with Dr, Kim has been nothing but dissatisfying. She fails to understand my situation, the staff and her have no bedside manner, and when I called to receive help after an ER visit they refused to give me a prompt appointment stating she was on vacation and would not let me see the doctor that was covering for her, and told me to go to the emergency room instead. They have brushed me off and I refuse to see her again.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016