Dr. Mina Charepoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mina Charepoo?

Good experience

Dr. Charepoo helped me get my life back on track. Amazing doctor. Set me straight.

Very caring and worked me in before hours. Accuratediagnosis and treatment plan. Also, made sure to check my labsto rule out any other problem. Down side is she does not accept insurance but is still well worth it if you can afford it.

Dr. Charepoo is great! She actually listened -- and diagnosed accurately. She very conservative in prescribing and dosing. She is also THE FIRST psychiatrist I've had to insist that I get a full physical from a medical doctor as well to rule out any physical conditions.