Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mina K Chung
Dr. Mina K Chung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Chung is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Morrow County Hospital. Dr. Chung has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mina K Chung has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Holter monitoring
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Attack
- Ambulatory Care
- Heart Diseases
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Heart Failure
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 4 of 4
I visited more than 10 specialists before her in Puerto Rico and USA and nobody could find a solution to my problem. Right now we're still in the process, but the work she's done so far is amazing. It's even easier for me to get an appointment with her than with the doctors in the country I live. She's a very caring person and won't do anything that could harm anyone. I've already had 2 procedures with her and planning to do the next one with her too. I certainly recommend her!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Mina K Chung accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Mina K Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.