Dr. Mina M Garrett-Scott Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mina M Garrett-Scott?

I'm thrilled to have found this doctor!

EXCEPTIONAL

I feel Dr. Scott is a very caring doctor.She responds to all my concerns in a very quick manner and with great understanding of my needs.

VERY friendly! Very thorough examination and answered all questions. Very caring and listened to everything I asked and made sure I understood.

amazing doctor

Absolutely love Dr. Mina Scott came here one and ended up making this my permanent Dr. Office because of her very compassionate and genuinely cares about her patients.

Dr. Scott is great. She is very caring and a great listener. She never rushes you out and takes the time to listen first then talk to you. She makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. Just love her!

J. Thomas

Dr. Scott is EXCELLENT. She shows genuine concern. She asks the right questions, she explains things in laymen's terms. You will not find a better person or a better doctor.

Excellent doctor, she noticed that I had a heart murmur and my doctor for 5 years never noticed a thing! If it wasn't for her, I would have never been referred to a cardiologist to find out it is something more serious.

Mrs. Donna Teal

Dr. Scott was the best doctor I ever had I truly do miss her I had her when she was in Baltimore at the Paca Street clinic I wish she could of stayed here in Baltimore.

Excellent Doctor, goes above and beyond to listen to your needs and she truly cares about her patients. Would recommend very highly!

A wonderfully caring and concerned physician!

I had to see Dr Scott for concerns very early in my pregnancy and her attitude, approach and skills were all top notch! I hadn't yet been to the OB's office and she managed to work me in for same-day ultrasound as well as doing blood tests. Not only that, she went beyond by organizing her own follow-up with the OB clinic. The staff and doctors at Howell Family Walk-In LLC need to be congratulated. They really put the patient first!!!