Dr. Mina C Nayak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mina C Nayak?

Amazing Dr.

the best gynecologist

This is the best gynecologist I have ever been to. I am 42 yrs old and have been seeing her for 13 years. I used to live in douglasville but I've been living in buckhead for 4 yrs now and still go to this gynecologist. She is wonderful. Very experienced and knows exactly what she's doing and talking about.

She is a very caring doctor,most people just dont want to hear the truth..my experiences have been nothing but pleasant .

Very good experience

Needed a same day appointment, being a new patient was able to get appointment for the afternoon. Staff very nice and helpful. The doctor took time to listen to my concerns and was very attentive to my care. I will return and refer friends to see this doctor

I will not be back to this doctor. She dismissed my concerns, and was abrupt and rude when I inquired about alternative birth control options. She did not bother to understand my history or complaints before suggesting I lose wait. She did not even review my paperwork, before starting or concluding my exam, I had to correct her assumptions several times about information that I had put on my paperwork. I repeat I will not go back to her office.

Poor Bedside Manner, Rude, Condescending

When suggesting that someone lose weight, exersize, eat better- you souldn't do it the way she does. Women are in vulnerable positions when they are at a Gyno, not a good time to be rude, etc. I think that there is little care for her patients. She is cold and not at all personable.

Dr. Mina C Nayak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Douglasville, GA.